Roger Stone is an American political strategist who has found himself in the limelight due to various controversies and conflicts in his long career. He developed close ties with the Republican Party and participated in several major political processes.
Roger Stone was born on August 27, 1952. He made his foray into politics at an early age and began working as an assistant to the Nixon presidential campaign. Thereafter, he also worked with other political leaders and contributed to their election campaigns.
One particular controversy surrounding Roger Stone is that he founded the website Victory Nix during his Nixon presidential campaign, making announcements that were later not verified. Apart from this, he also faced constitutional and ethical controversies due to his ideology and his Twitter statements.
In 2019, Roger Stone was convicted of perjury against witnesses during Donald Trump’s campaign and sentenced to seven years in prison, which was later pardoned by President Donald Trump.
Roger Stone’s personality and political presence have made him a controversial political figure, whose effects are reflected in his long-term struggles and contributions to the political arena.
Roger Stone Biography
Roger Stone was born on August 27, 1952. He spent the beginning of his life exclusively in Washington DC. His family was of North Indian origin.
Right from his childhood, he was interested in politics and made his foray into this field very early. His first experience was in Republican Party organizations where he increased his political understanding.
Due to Roger Stone’s special talent and oratory skills, he quickly chose the path of rising to a high level in politics. In his early days, he demonstrated his skill in self-promotion and campaigning.
In these early days, he began his political journey and showed himself to be heading for a demanding political career. His native land and early life provided him with important experiences to guide his future political work.
Roger Stone Wiki
|Real Name||Roger Joseph Stone Jr.|
|Net Worth||$7 Million|
|Profession||Political consultant and Author.|
|Date of Birth||27 August 1952|
|Date of Death||70 Years Old|
|Birth Place||Norwalk, Connecticut, United States.|
|Home Town||Norwalk, Connecticut, United States.|
|Family||Father – Roger J. Stone.
Mother – Gloria Rose Stone.
Brothers – Not Known
Sisters – Not Known
Roger Stone Career
Roger Stone began his early political career as an assistant to the Nixon presidential campaign, where he demonstrated his ingenuity and strategy skills. Thereafter, he participated in the election campaigns of various prominent political candidates and guided their campaigns.
One of Roger Stone’s particular contributions was the use of his expertise in various political processes, such as the preparation of political debates, the collection system, and contributions to election campaigns.
However, controversy and outright opposition have also played a large role in Roger Stone’s career. He attracted public attention several times because of his controversial ideology and sharp statements.
Also Read:- Johnny Depp Net Worth, Bio, Age, Height and More
In 2019, Roger Stone was convicted of perjury against witnesses during the Donald Trump campaign and sentenced to seven years in prison but was later pardoned.
In all these contexts, Roger Stone’s professional career has been intertwined with his controversial personality and political contributions, the impact of which has been significant on his life.
Education, Debut, Awards & More
|School||Local High school.|
|College||George Washington University.|
|Education/Skills||High School Graduate.|
|Books||1. Mightier Hudson: The Spirited Revival of a Treasured Landscape (2012).
2. Sure Prosthetic Arms: Poems Around Christianity and Disability (2013).
3. The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ (2013).
4. The Benghazi Report: Review of the Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Facilities in Benghazi, Libya, September 11-12, 2012 (2014).
5. Nixon’s Secrets: The Rise, Fall, and Untold Truth about the President, Watergate, and the Pardon (2014).
6. The Clintons’ War on Women (2015).
7. The Bush Crime Family: The Inside Story of an American Dynasty (2016).
8. The Making of the President 2016: How Donald Trump Orchestrated a Revolution (2017).
9. Tricky Dick: The Rise and Fall and Rise of Richard M. Nixon (2017).
10. Stone’s Rules: How to Win at Politics, Business, and Style (2018).
11. The Myth of Russian Collusion: The Inside Story of How Donald Trump REALLY Won (2019).
Roger Stone Physical Appearances & More
|Height||5’10″ (or 178 cm)|
|Height (meters)||1.78 m|
|Weight||Kilograms – 69 kg
Pounds – 152 lbs
|Body Measurement||Not Known|
|Body type||Not Known|
Roger Stone Net Worth
|Roger Stone Net Worth in 2023||$7 Million|
Roger Stone Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth in 2023||$7.0 Million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$6.5 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$6.0 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$5.5 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$5.0 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$4.5 Million|
Roger Stone Relationship
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Anne Wesche (m. 1974; div. 1990)
Nydia Bertran (m. 1992)
Some Facts About Roger Stone
- He began his early political career in the Nixon presidential campaign.
- His family had deep roots in northern India.
- He participated in the election campaign of various political candidates.
- He is known for his controversial ideology and sharp statements.
- He used his expertise in various political processes.
- He was found guilty in 2019 on charges of making false statements against witnesses.
- His professional career is full of controversies and conflicts.
- He guided political campaigns with his brilliance and strategic skills.
- His family was of North Indian origin and his family support helped him in his political path.